2. The Royal Liver Building standing mightily next to the Curnard Building. Towering over Water Street & Town Hall.
3. Liverpool Cathedral (Anglican Cathedral) - I Felt You and I Know You Loved Me.
Anglican Cathedral is the host to the annual Liverpool Shakespeare Festival, has one of the longest naves , largest organs and heaviest and highest peals of bells in the world.
4. Pretty sights in Albert Dock.
Best known - non-combustible dock warehouse system in the world and is built in cast iron, brick and stone.
5. Riverside Walk - Tranquility you shall find.
6. Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King
7. Shopping is essential and pretty interesting with some underground malls. More shops at lower levels.
8. Strolling along quiet streets armed with the camera in a land popular-ed by Beatles and Europen Capital of Culture.